Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Good.

Hi Everyone!

Hope this finds you all doing well. I wanted to share some recent pictures of our summer and show you how big Brigitte is getting! Tall....not wide! LOL!

We were blessed once again by my father and Robyn taking us on a vacation last week. Despite the bumps in the road we encountered while we were away, I was so thankful to just be with my family. Dad and Robyn stayed with us for 4 days, then we had the rest of the week to just be a family.

I will follow up this blog post with some more details of our vacation, and some difficult decisions we are facing regarding Brigitte's care over the rest of the summer.....but before all the sadness, I want to leave you all with some wonderful pictures of Brigitte and our family. We do try our very best to make the best of the good days when we have them as we know that they are short lived and that our future is very uncertain. One Day At A Time. Live for the Moment. Live Like You Were Dying.

You get the picture! Now here are some beauties!! Enjoy!






Shhhhh.....don't tell the doctors at CHB she was swimming! She LOVED it!!!! I so wish we had a pool or hot tub for her to go in all the time. She was like a fish!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment